View Single Post
Commander
Organized PvP Channel

This channel has aged so much that now not only the creator of the channel is long gone, but the last admin, Aytanhi is also gone with no desire to return is what I understand from other TSI members.

In the interest of maintaining the channel, and keeping it clean, we need new moderators since we cannot get new admins.

I am not sure if admins can appoint moderators. However, even the last moderators Sivar and Minimax are now either inactive most of the time due to other life obligations or have left to play other games.

I kindly ask to consider the following recommendations for moderator status on the following people:

Hank of Turkish RP Heroes - Inner Circle
Kedric of S.O.B.
Thales of Show Me Your Critz
Sibok of X-Treme - TSI
Hilbert of TSI
Pug of Federation Emergency Services
Anathosion of Sad Pandas
Illusion of ISC
Yoda - Turkish RP Heroes - Devils Rejects
Gallileos - 106th
Damian - Show Me Your Critz

These guys have demonstrated on most occasions an impartial attitude towards all. Although I have not discussed it with them personally, I think they would be the best candidates based on the aforementioned most important fact about being impartial. Also, their active status, and their time zones of activity also attributes my nomination. All of these guys are part of a PvP fleet, and have extensive relationships with other PvP fleets.

If we can get Aytanhi on the horn to make this possible, it would be in the best interest to sustain what's left of a PvP community.

If not, I can see the creation of a new channel in the near foreseeable future.

Last edited by paxottoman; 11-13-2012 at 10:32 AM.