View Single Post
Captain
# 8
11-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Diplomacy prize uniform, ToS Dress Uni, TNG Dress uni. 3 "Dress" uniforms right off the top of my head, though one's an unlock and the other two are C-store, and I vaguely think the S1 TNG dress uni is in the C-store too...

Though, of all these uniforms, only the ToS one has any kind of "medals", and even then, "canon" sets of medals (Kirk's, Spock's, McCoy's) are provided as "badges"...

Then there's the case of ribbons on the TWoK unis...

Personally, I'd like to see ribbons and/or an "awards case", but I'd go about it a little differently...

Accolade wise, you'd only get ribbons for certain achievements - Maxing out a commendation tier (11 ribbons), getting 80%+ of the accolades from a story-arc (allows one or two misses of "harder" accolades, and only count player-class, so you don't need to run, say, "Of Bajor" with a trinity team just for the ribbon) - so 6 more ribbons here, and a small handful of medals from "end game" content, so say a "star" from the STFs (choice of, say, the #-many STFs ran, MACO/KHG set completion, Omega set completion), siege/incursion breaker, one related to the new Rommie content, and a PvP medal. At most, this is 18 ribbons and 4 "medals", which wouldn't clutter a uniform but can show massive amounts of dedication to the game...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...