View Single Post
Captain
# 16
11-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Of the proposed changes, #1 and #4 would be the most important in my eyes... #2 & #3 would be fixed in the same pass of chair adjustments...

However, #4 could be done completely away with if they implemented the aforementioned "Yeoman console" - especially since it's not just the Wells bridge with this functionality, the Tholian bridge has the "one stop DOff console" and IIRC so does the aquarius bridge...

If you don't want to go the "generic yeoman console" route, adapt the tech that allows one of my BOffs to serve as ship selection officer like they do on the Tuffli and Tholian bridges...

If this is the case, I'd like to see #6: fill all bridge seats with a BOff, so that the VAs whole 10-BOff complement (heck, maybe even 12 seats for those with the extra slots for more BOffs can get their whole crew on the bridge...)
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...