View Single Post
Commander
# 28
11-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
You want to replace inactive TSI members, with more TSI members?
This has nothing to do with fleets. It's based on an individual assessment. Can you not agree that Hilbert is a fair, knowledgeable, and impartial person to lead a community and protect it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
It IS Player Vs Player after all...
Right, so let's keep it player vs player. Not troll vs troll.

This is really to add a sportive nature to what we do. In the upcoming weeks there will be a lot of frustrations over the changes. There will be a lot of people trying to get even with words over a match lost. These people are guardians to ensure it remains player vs player.

gg, gf, thanks for playing, thanks for the game, will replace the overwhelming amount of

shut up nub, p2w nub, sn doffer!, we lost because, you won because, this fleet is, that fleet is, i had nubs on my team.. etc.

Some people don't have as thick a skin as you and I Regulus. Some people just take off, and its happened a lot lately. Generally speaking, people dislike the negative dialog in the channel. We should take steps to prevent it from influencing people to quit because they got called a nub. Keep it clean in the channel, we're presenting it to new people.

LoL when I think OPVP I think Colt 45s, 9mms, the ghetto, and inactive players because someone got "brap brap'd" in the channel. Let's present this community as worth being part of.