View Single Post
Ensign
# 4
11-13-2012, 12:49 PM
if you took a moment to actually link/quote one of those other threads, you would have actually been helping instead of just trying to make yourself feel superior. When I actually looked/searched the forums to see if I was alone in the painfully slow patching process, I was pointed to this thread. A link to one of the more established threads would have been infinitely more helpful than an attempt to make yourself feel superior. And for the record, I've been playing MMOs since the days of dial-up modems and this is the slowest I've had a patch delivered. After almost 2 hours I'm sitting pretty at 16.2%. Like most sentient beings I fully understand that more people = slower but this is excessive and bears investigation. I bet the OP had a similar thought. Bottom line, if you're not going to actually help/contribute something, don't post in the Bugs section.

Off to search the other threads (see how a link would have been actually helping/not being a superior so and so?) to see if there is an issue besides overloaded patching servers. Good luck, all!

Last edited by papasez; 11-13-2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Quoted wrong reply..doh