View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
11-13-2012, 04:51 PM
guys I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything but really the problem is not enough people care about the KDF side or play it so of course they are going to focus on the FED side. Hell from all the clamoring on the forums it seems people are wanting a playable Romulan faction even if even more bare bones then the KDF.

The KDF side has been the broken and battered redheaded step child (no offense red heads) since before the game even launched. Face it this thing launched easily two years before it should have.

basically it boils down to you want story content get a fellowship of the best foundry authors together and work out an unofficial story arc for the klingons. You want more ships, stop pissing and moaning to the point of pissing off the FED players and get everyone you can to petition with you for more KDF ships.

Personally and for the record I don't play the KDF side, but I fully respect those of you that do and would love to see you get the KDF treatment you deserve, but remember if it doesn't appeal to the masses you're sol