View Single Post
Captain
# 14
11-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adon333 View Post
AWE-SOME IDEA. Cryptic would only have to add one new skin... and like 2 new ships and they could<would I should say> def. charge for all of it.. so that even makes it feasible. Plus Breen would be fun to play as.
Exactly they are just a cool race and adding them would make the klingon factioneven more of a rogues gallery. I agree they are too powerful to conquered by the KDF but would make formidable allies. they are on the other side of Federation space too so it could be a strategic advantage. The Breen are like the stormtroopers of Star Trek they just look cool. They could just use the models they already have and they would be another cash only race. And like i said this game isn't canon so if they wanted they could reveal what the Breen look like etc. They supposedly have 4 different races under those masks. There is only one thing that could make the KDF cooler : http://www.coolchaser.com/graphics/tag/Daft%20Punk
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 11-13-2012 at 05:10 PM.