View Single Post
Career Officer
# 7
11-13-2012, 06:58 PM
Lying to us has worn thin, my wallets now closed until this is addressed.

You limit ways to get Dil, you increase the amount of time it takes to grind.

Stahl your math is wrong, I was able to do 8k easy on each toon in 1-2 hours. That's across 6 characters, mostly through STFs (Converting Salvage, Tech, and EDC). Being a LTS member I could even earn more than cap and not have to log onto a toon for a few days.

The system worked, people that didn't have cash... could grind and trade for Zen. People that had cash and no time could buy dil with Zen. In some cases myself included, I grinded dil for ingame things and purchased Zen when needed for the C-store.

This is a play to drive up the cost of Dilithium in the exchange, it will fail. The economy is STO is optional, it doesn't provide food, water, or shelter. At some point the market will bottom out as the conversion hits a point that isn't worth it to the player.

I hope you adjust the Marks to Dil rates....

I've been a Star Trek Fan since 1987, I was 7 years old when I first saw TNG. From that moment on I was hooked. This game is making me hate Star Trek.

You guys flat out lied to us.... we won't forget that.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.