View Single Post
Career Officer
# 35
11-13-2012, 07:02 PM
...y'know what?

I do my damnedest with every update to see things from as many points of view as possible, so I have a firm grasp on why changes are being made. And almost universally, I wind up seeing the logic behind these choices, and I roll with them. I play nice. I do my best to defend the Devs from the boneheaded forum-goers. I state my case in a calm manner when something I disagree with happens. And by God I will continue to do so. Hell, I enjoy literally every other aspect of S7 and think you guys did an amazing job on it.

But so help me, this Dilithium change has me as close to outright nerd-splosion as I can stand.

Totally removing dilithium as a direct reward from STF's is stupid. There is nice way to say it. This is a terrible, terrible idea, and the pittance you offer in exchange with the ability to turn in marks and Processors is simply insufficient. Normally I laugh off people who claim this or that will kill small fleets, but by cutting off Dil income from the sources that matter at the waist, this could very well do it.

Now, this is me we're talking about here. I'm not a hard man to please. I think the Processor redemption is, in concept, a fantastic alternative.

Neural Processors, simply put, need to be converted at at least a 2:1000 ratio, not 10:1000. Even with the slightly extra potential income from the marks conversion, the processor conversion is laughably insufficient.

This situation desperately needs to be reevaluated. You're getting nearly universal negative feedback. People who have generally been content with the changes are railing against this. You need to change this.