View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 155
11-14-2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
The rewards are the compensation for the parts of something I don't find entertaining.

Remove them and I'll do what I do find entertaining.

For some people, that's play another game. For me, it's doing other things in this game... for now... as long as I can find things I do get entertainment from.
If one doesn't find parts of the game entertaining, one shouldn't play them, regardless of if they give one Dilithium or not.

I, for example, hate ground combat on many levels. So I don't do it. I do what I enjoy, and some of those activities I do enjoy give me Dilithium on top of that.

For rewards alone, I would only do a little console clicking like doff missions or the like, but certainly not something that takes significant time investment. This is a game, me playing it happens solely for the purpose of me having a good time. At current exchange rates, 1600 Dilithium are about 10 Cents. I don't know about you, but if I want to earn money, I have far more profitable things to do than play STO. STO I do for fun and fun alone.

So have a good time, everybody, and don't look out too much for the "rewards".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584