View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
11-14-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
YES PLEASE!

The biggest thing holding this back appears to be Dstahl himself, as in the past whenever he replied to the request he insisted it be bundled with a re-career & re-species and possible re-gender.

I have no need to re-species, re-career, or re-gender my characters, but I have an absolute need to re-trait them, and soon. I would immediately dump whatever money needed for the Zen to do this on at least 3 of my characters the day it launched, guaranteed. I *MIGHT* look to re-career one or two toons, but it would take some bellyaching on my part as I'm not yet sure who I would want to swap to what.

Speaking of do-overs, anyone look into if the new Reputation systems have a method of being re-selected or even reset???
Devs have stated that the Rep systems are "for keeps" and there's no way of resetting/reslecting your power upgrades at this time. Nor are there any plans of doing so.

I can see a very cynical reason for why DStahl would want the retrait to be bundled with the other features: more money. If they bundle them together than charge you $10-15 per token and use the excuse of being able to do ALL that stuff as justification for the price...and people would grumble, *****, moan, and whine but they'd still pay. Of course they wouldn't read the fine print either and only realize they need to buy a retrain token as well because the pinny pinchers decided against adding a free one...or they do add a retrain token to the "bundle" and remove the ability to buy an individual retrain from the C-Store.