View Single Post
Captain
# 5
11-14-2012, 07:06 AM
You know, the more I think about the OP, the angrier I get. So here comes some of that flaming that results from this type of post.

Pax, exactly who do you think you are? The new king of PvP? The new king of this subforum? Who exactly?

Everytime you post you manage to convey your deluded notions of your own self-importance. You are not the epeen wunderkid of STO. Your ideas and opinions are exactly that, your own. Everyone else has a right to their opinions, as well. Even if they don't fit into your notion of what should and shouldn't be.

Quite frankly, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt when my fleetmates began railing on you, but you continue down the same path and there is no longer any doubt in my mind. You really do act/portray yourself like a dictator wannabe with a god complex.
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers