View Single Post
Captain
# 223
11-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Here's something interesting: it should take four (4) hours to get 8000 Dilithium, according to this blog. Even at paying only 25 Dilithium per Z point, that gives you 320 Zen. So for four hours of work, you get $3.20 (and per the quotes below, doing things solely for dilithium and not for the fun of playing, is not a game, it is work). That's pretty far below minimum wage. Just saying.

If the devs want us to spend more time in the game, give us more stuff to do, don't artificially time gate gear.

Have to agree with the quotes below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maarkean View Post
This is ridiculous.

WTF? I play this game versus specifically because it DOESN'T require hours of time investment. I like that about this game. And so does everyone I know who plays. We all have kids and jobs and don't have the time to invest. Making us work harder for things isn't going to make us play more, its going to drive us away from the game.

I really, really hate that mentality of game designers. It's a GAME, not a job.

What really boggles the mind is this:

Most players DON'T convert very much dilithium. So you're going to make it HARDER to get it? Why? How does that make any sense what so ever?

I hate conspiracy theories but those that claim this is just a scam to get us to buy Dilithium with Zen don't sound so crazy now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan View Post
I'm not even going to try to make sense of any of this nonsense. It's all lies and bull****, because they just want us to buy dilithium with zen. Everything else is just blah blah blah.