View Single Post
Commander
# 9
11-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonfl View Post
real bottom line: it ain't your place to decide

if you have a problem with a thread/post/poster you should follow the rules and report it, no? and leave it to the mods.

I've always tried to stay civil in any discussion on these forums. In 3 years I have received 0 (zero) infractions/warnings/bans. You just piss me off with your moral superiority complex and I've finally decided that an infraction is worth telling you how I feel. Posting about rules in a post that openly violates said rules makes you a hypocrite and neuters your credibility.

Talking about the advantages of MWO is a way of expressing dissatisfaction with the product PWE has made of STO. It is my right to do so. When did compare and contrast become a bad thing? You just seem to want everything to be all smiles and sunshine. Well some people are tired of the "coming soon" line. Cryptic has just used it to string us along for too long. We still want this game to succeed, and still want to play it. We're just tired of the lies Cryptic keeps jamming down our throats and the total lack of attention given to PvP.
This is a double edged blade.

You advertise another with superior PvP, (look I get it), but coming on here and pulling players from those that choose to stay behind is not beneficial for Cryptic/PWE or the remaining players.

Those that choose to leave will leave on their own. I feel the community doesn't need advertisements about superior pvp game play on another MMO. This is my outright opinion on how it in pacts STO pvp. It is valid feedback and is necessary to be stated on here.

It is not my place to decide. However it is my place to state my opinion about it, and how it impacts pvp game play.

In my opinion, we are in disagreement because:

A) You decided to leave a game and feel it's right to persuade others to leave with you on this forum. I have an opinion and disagree with you on it.
B) We are members of fleets that are often rivaling one another, or once rivaled one another, and opinions on things are swayed on wins/losses.
C) You simply dislike me, which I do not care to entertain this notion.

In either case, this isn't a forum to adversely make another MMO appealing.

In which case, the thread is now gone. Thank you Moderators/Admins/PWE/Cryptic Staff.

Last edited by paxottoman; 11-14-2012 at 08:30 AM.