Thread: S7 discussion
View Single Post
Commander
# 1 S7 discussion
11-14-2012, 01:44 PM
I've seen this subforum explode into nothing more than rage over Season 7. The point of this area is to discuss the game, not whine about how the bad the creators ruined portions of the game. That is what I want to do with this thread.

When you post, please leave all your frustrations out of this thread. Take stuff like that to the Feedback forum.

Now onto my main topic. I've played portions of season 7 on tribble and I do have some reservations about what they did to portions of the game, but I feel the amount of things they've added in my opinion far outweighs those reservations.

Taw Dewa: This is the first new sector I've seen since I started playing the game earlier this year. From what I've read, this is the first new sector block added to the game since Orellius. I feel it has plenty of stories to tell if they do bring in little bits of story like they have been saying.

New Romulus: This planet's adventure zone makes Defera and Nukara look tiny with what we have to do on it. I'm sure what we've seen is just the tip of the iceberg for what can happen with the story of this place.

Omega Reputation system: Granted, a lot of the stuff that's given here most people will have, but I think that having access to the store anytime now will make things a lot easier for both new and old people. The new powers are really a bonus too, since it's a stepping stone towards endgame advancement for characters.

Romulan Reputation system: Unlike the Omega RS, this portion of the system is chock full of new items that I think will redefine how people will be playing both ground and space content. People with carriers (Vesta, Armitage, Atrox, Klingon ships) have a new hangar that they can use, which I think is a big plus.

Embassy: Now, this is something that I've seen a bit of hostility towards. We all knew that Starbases were just the beginning of the additions they'd be giving us. Unlike the Starbase though, the embassy only has three tiers, but has plenty of new stuff with it that I like, such as Romulan Duty officers, and the ability to unlock a Romulan bridge officer.

Now, I want to hear what you guys like. Remember, no negative stuff!