View Single Post
Captain
# 4
11-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
I for one appreciate people posting where there off to on this forum and WHY.

Perhaps Cryptic will at some point understand they have made a few errors along the way. There is a lot to love about STO no doubt... there is also things the competition is doing better.

Yes Cryptic has completely ignored PvP for 3 years. Its not shocking that they would loose customers to a superior PvP product.

Lets be frank... when you cancel your SUB to any game the Devs almost always ask you point blank WHY you have done so. In most cases they even ask what game you are off to play.

Seems to me people coming in here and explaining exactly why they are leaving or have left and what they have found is good info for Cryptic. Its real insight into what there competition is doing that there PAYING ex(or not yet ex) customers have found value in. (most good developers steal features that paying customers leave for and add them to their own games).

People posting in depth about other games are filling out that exit card in a more detailed way... not just selecting the "left for other game" drop down box... they explain What they found over there. If Cryptic is smart they would use this info to improve there own product. (in most cases those players that left still care about STO or at least the people still here so its in everyones interests to LISTEN right)

Now I understand you may not want real long winded conversations about competing product. No one does... however the fact that its happening HERE and not THERE... should be taken as a sign that people honestly want YOU to notice what is happening. Absorb what it is they are saying... go and take a good look at the competition (I have no doubt you do that already)... most importantly find away to steal there thunder.
THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY HOPING YOU WILL DO... not post threads saying don't talk about the guy down the street guys.
Exactly!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
We actually really don't like A2B, but it's a bit of a "third rail" situation. When we have the right fix to it, someday, we'll probably possibly maybe make it.