View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Except, this is not being done. I had to remove a thread asking about a new map and new skill introduced in MWO. I know what's going on here, guys

PWE wants our games to have the best PvP experience possible, as does Cryptic. We all want PvP to be fun and exciting. You've seen Borticus in this forum talking about changes and working on balance, you've seen my interest in the Boot Camp, and there are discussions happening behind the scenes with devs who don't post on the forums.

But, the actions in these forums actually make people not want to your comments and then your suggestions and feedback won't be seen. So please keep things STO related -- it will be better for PvP in the long run. If there is a mechanic that works great in another game that you would like to see come to STO, that's valid feedback and welcome (as long as the thread is created as a "hey, this would be cool for STO"). But asking for spec help or map help in another game is not welcome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Fact is Brandon that is quite the opposite, Start delivering something anything Fleet marks in pvp we asked sense season 6, why does this take time and don't give me that bs that pvp isn't fleet related crap because foundry is also exactly the same, You can do it as 1 or as a group of fleetm8s.
Noone.