View Single Post
Captain
# 25
11-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
I completely agree with this and it is one of the primary reasons why we are reversing our decision about Dilithium. Players should be having fun with Season 7 - it is awesome - not worrying about Dilithium.

Thank you (and everyone else) for speaking up about this. It means a lot to us.
Dan, I do appreciate the new content. I played a lot of New Romulus stuff last night, and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. However the changes to the Dilithium currency have basically made it next to impossible for me to continue advancing my fleet projects. I just can't make enough of it. The last day of season 6 I made 10,000 Dilithium Ore, and refined 8000. The first day of season 7 I made 4000 Dilithium Ore. I don't have time to grind Marks (both Fleet and Romulan, not even attempting Omega Force yet) and Dilithium, and yet suddenly I need significantly more of both.

I am in a small fleet. Currently, I am about the only person actively working on the Starbase (and now the Embassy). I can't afford to recruit DOFFs any more. It was already bad enough with having to split my Dilithium between Starbase projects, and the special project we have going. Now I need it to recruit, advance the embassy, etc, etc, etc.

Please reconsider these additional fees. They are killing all sense of progress for me, and I suspect, many others who are in my position.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!