View Single Post
Commander
# 27
11-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
Dan, I do appreciate the new content. I played a lot of New Romulus stuff last night, and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. However the changes to the Dilithium currency have basically made it next to impossible for me to continue advancing my fleet projects. I just can't make enough of it. The last day of season 6 I made 10,000 Dilithium Ore, and refined 8000. The first day of season 7 I made 4000 Dilithium Ore. I don't have time to grind Marks (both Fleet and Romulan, not even attempting Omega Force yet) and Dilithium, and yet suddenly I need significantly more of both.

I am in a small fleet. Currently, I am about the only person actively working on the Starbase (and now the Embassy). I can't afford to recruit DOFFs any more. It was already bad enough with having to split my Dilithium between Starbase projects, and the special project we have going. Now I need it to recruit, advance the embassy, etc, etc, etc.

Please reconsider these additional fees. They are killing all sense of progress for me, and I suspect, many others who are in my position.
Well on that note. Yes the progress of many small fleets will be haulted by the new season and its new system. Didn't anyone think about this before pushing a new season? obviously not. .