View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 66
11-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Except, this is not being done. I had to remove a thread asking about a new map and new skill introduced in MWO. I know what's going on here, guys

PWE wants our games to have the best PvP experience possible, as does Cryptic. We all want PvP to be fun and exciting. You've seen Borticus in this forum talking about changes and working on balance, you've seen my interest in the Boot Camp, and there are discussions happening behind the scenes with devs who don't post on the forums.

But, the actions in these forums actually make people not want to your comments and then your suggestions and feedback won't be seen. So please keep things STO related -- it will be better for PvP in the long run. If there is a mechanic that works great in another game that you would like to see come to STO, that's valid feedback and welcome (as long as the thread is created as a "hey, this would be cool for STO"). But asking for spec help or map help in another game is not welcome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Since day one people have provided feedback on these forums, yet it is continuously not acted on.

If you want to improve things here then you need to start acting on what the PvPers are saying in these forums, it is not enough anymore to tell us that you're listening because you've been saying that same line for the past few years and nothing has been done as it relates to our mode of play. Start asking the old PvPers that are left (those of us that have long enough memories to remember how it used to be compared to how it is now) what can and should be done, and ask the new players what they'd like to see.

It is not enough anymore to say that you're listening, and it hasn't been enough for a long time, that line has run its course. If Cryptic wants things to improve in the PvP side then you must show signs that you will actually start acting immediately because games like MWO are free and have true PvP, while games like TOR are starting their F2P tomorrow, and there are more games on the horizon both in the short and the long run.

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here