View Single Post
Commander
# 68
11-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Aren't you the guy trying to sell Tier 4 Fleet ships in OPVP with the rest of your fleet at 50% inflated prices ?
Actually it's me selling those ship. A lot of real money went into the starbase grind. Prices are not inflated at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
I've told people that if they want access to that stuff all they have to do is ask.
Ship Provisions do cost a lot of resources. Resources that my fleet mates worked hard for. There is one project where a fleet has to put in 40.000 dil per ship provision. Would be unfair towards my fellow fleet members to just give 40k of their dil away to strangers, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctraiderz View Post
6M EC + 4 Modules is not that bad!
It's 5m EC for everyone if they buy now!

Quote:
MT it was 15M
Yes the price was 15m EC. And back then we were still the cheapest public seller.

Quote:
Wow, name dropping your own fleet mates to save face and another whole fleet to boot - A true politician in the making...
I apologise for your fleet mate's actions.
My friend, that is not making any sense. Please take a step back and take a deep breath.

Your making it sound as if I am doing a bad thing by selling ships. I bet 70+ satisfied customers would beg to differ.

PM me @ilhansk if you're interested in buying fleet ships. T5 fleet ships available soon.

Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some pew pew PVP action!