View Single Post
Captain
# 45
11-14-2012, 06:22 PM
This compromise only benefits one group of people - STF players, and mostly Elite STF players. For the rest of us, it's in real terms, another nerf to Dilithium acquisition rates. Honestly, once I finally single-handedly get my starbase to level 1 I'm going to leave it there. With all the new Dilithium fees and the reduction in ways to get it, there's no point in even trying to progress.

And before everyone says, "play STFs!", I really don't have the motivation to do that. I've been playing this game since February, and in that time I've seen so much of the, "if you don't play STFs you're not doing the game right," sort of attitude, along with the whole 'Elite STF players are better than you' type of thing, and it's utterly turned me off the whole game mode. And now, because I have no interest in STFs, I'm getting punished with yet another reduction in the amount of Dilithium I can earn in a day. And they have the nerve to sell this as some massive favour to the community? No. Sorry, but no. It stinks. The Dilithium economy was working fine before you started messing about with it in a transparent attempt to make us buy more Zen and convert it.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!