View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 49
11-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyremouse View Post
once you hit 50 you should be doing Elite STF's anyways in order to equip yourself. Generally though with the reputation factor much of the pain is gone of continually grinding unless you want to.

I think its a good compromise. Cryptic did not have to make this change. We would have complained bitterly and maybe gone somewhere else (unlikely at this point) but they took a step to make a good compromise that still moved towards where they want the game to be while still provinding a reason to PVE, STF and do the fleet tasks that help earn reputation and further the new mechanics.

Overall I think it is a good step, the new content is nifty, although the Tholian Red Alert seems broken to hell and gone. overall I think it was a good update and I like the new story Arc.

Yes I'm a lifer, and NoI don't play nearly as much as I used to but I still play a coupe of times a week and mostly enjoy the experience and will continue to play and occasionally buy new content when something really nifty happens.

so settle back, relax, enjoy it or else go play with your lightsaber next to the guy who looks just like you.

Cheers,
FyreMouse
What if I get bored with Elite STFs, generally hate the people I wind up in PUGs with, and just want to get lots of Dilithium to buy pretty new ships and clothes?