View Single Post
Captain
# 203
11-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
What amazes me is how much players are thanking them, for giving just a tiny amount back that they already took. 1k Dilithium is nothing by comparison of what they took from us initially.
It's pure ignorance and the general myth that borg STF is the only worthwhile endgame content. I like STF, hell I have that medal of honor accolade for god sake. So I do understand the need to get some sort of good reward from STF (and frankly we had that with Omega Marks). But it doesn't change the fact the new commodity is dilithium and there should be reasonable methods to produce it. FA was a good way to do just that after S7 launch, and that has been taken away. And nothing has really been changed, they just distributed the dilithium across events but the original nerf is still in place but with even less production potential.

This feels like they took 70% of dil leaving you only 30%, then they reversed their decision pretending they're listening to customers and give you back access to only 40% of your original dil production. But in reality you got only 20%.
Forum fun murdered. No longer in service.

Last edited by deokkent; 11-14-2012 at 11:46 PM.