View Single Post
Career Officer
# 15
11-15-2012, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
ya some like the red and blue coming out there ships butts i for one dont point is we should have the option to turn it off not get the come back reply i like this i dont like this

and if this thing the OP is like what they are talking about i for one will not like it
For me it's not so much the colours, I like that it's an actual word rather than a weird arse symbol that makes me feel I should have learnt Egyptian hieroglyphs just to understand WTF is going on.

I agree that an option would be nice, I'm all for options. However Cryptics record on these things means it'll take a long time if ever. We did EVENTUALLY get the option to turn shield rings off, but we STILL have impulse trails, we STILL have no options on walk/run animations, we STILL have no race/class options for our android Boffs and even less for photonicBoffs. It really seems to come down to someone at Cryptic agreeing with what's being said, if no one there does, good idea or not, it'll stay right where the impulse trails are.
Joined August 2008