View Single Post
Commander
# 300
11-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
However, our concern that there would be too much Dilithium in the economy if we left Dilithium in both STFs and Fleet Actions has been outweighed by the frustration we've seen from STF fans since the launch of Season 7.
Dear dstahl,

Please don?t worry about there being too much dilithium in the system, you can reverse all those phenomenal price rises (e.g. doff reassignments and end game items) and even drop the ridiculous costs of starbases so that the non-mega fleets might give it a go.

Simply:

Just star selling people things they want (e.g. ships, weapons and bases) at a reasonable price and the dilithium will look after itself, we?ll be happy because we get the things we like and you?ll be happy because people will give you real cash to get all the lovely things that are suddenly within reasonable reach.

In business, if a shop isn?t making enough money it doesn?t put its prices up 900 % and expect to stay in business, it works out what the customers want and then sell those things at a price the customers agree (by buying) is reasonable.

You have been trying to squeeze more and more out of what you think is a captive audience, making us work harder and harder for basically pretty pixels on a screen and a warm feeling inside, don?t, the audience isn?t captive. Just make it easier and more people will give it a go, as well as recomending it to their friend.

It?s supply and demand; why not try working on the supply for a change. After all what would it have cost you if the big fleets all had their T5 bases finished by the end of S6? Well, I think they'd be fired up and ready for the S7 embassy, instead of thinking Oh No, Not Again!
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO