View Single Post
Career Officer
# 3376
11-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Short Term:
  • Fix the bug that currently makes it difficult to post bridge stations on our ships!
  • If you feel the need to adjust Dilithium, please DON'T do so by reducing the payout while at the same time increasing the costs.
  • Please explain why the mk XII purple weapons that were so effective against the salt vampires in Tribble now do hardly any damage to them at all on Holodeck...

Mid Term:
  • More ship designs for the KDF! Come on, you've got some beautiful Gorn and Orion NPC ship models, so how about making them available to the players, even if you have to call them refits?
  • PLEASE make the oddesy bridges available for other ships if you buy at least one of them! Those two bridges are the best in the game, and it's frustrating not to be able to use them on my other ships...
  • Please fix the Costitution Bridge option so that the NPCs go back to wearing the TOS uniforms when you have it equipped.

Long Term:
  • More civilian clothing options, such as swimwear for Risa, or 'native garb' for Vulcan or New Romulus. For that matter, how about som off duty love for the KDF clothing options? You can't tell me that they don't have mercenaries and traders...
  • Some more customization options for starship interiors. We've got Big-Medium-Tiny and lots of bridges, but how about some customization for our captain's quarters? And how adding the shuttle bay and armory?
  • And speaking of ship interior options, Orion and Gorn ships should have their own interior options since it is very evident from their ships' exteriors that those two races have VeERY different design philosophies form their klingon allies. The gorn ships seem to be all about sleek efficiency, while I would expect orion interiors to be artistic and lavish...