View Single Post
Captain
# 30
11-15-2012, 10:54 AM
1. Will there ever be a "Vote-Kick" system added, especially for use in Special Task-Forces (STFs) ? I'm sure i'm not the only one who has occasionally experienced the random player who just sits there AFK, and doesn't contribute anything to the completion of the STF, sometimes even costing the "Optional" rewards. There -is- a "Kick" system, but it doesn't work for auto-teams (teams via PVE queue).

2. Will there be additional "packs" of ships/shuttles/bridges added to C-Store in the near future, and will existing packs be "split" for people who only want 1 or 2 pieces of said pack? Obviously the "pack" cost would be lower than the cost of buying each part individually.

3a. Season 7's "Reputation System" will be adding 2 new factions from the start: Omega Force, and Romulans. Will you be adding additional factions from time-to-time such as Starfleet, Cardassian, Deferi etc, even if you don't include special rewards/passive powers for them?

3b. Will the Reputation System ever be "lowered" in level requirement, to allow lower level players to start gaining Reputation with a specific faction, and will all lower level content be retrofitted to provide reputation rewards, depending on which faction is being benefitted during the mission?

4a. Exploration Revamp. Any word on the future of this idea? When will we finally get to "Seek out new life, and new civilizations, and boldly go where no one has gone before." ? Getting a bit tiresome running to specific Exploration Clusters, running the same "3 random missions" and you're done.

4b. Navigation via Galaxy Map. Will you ever add the ability to set a course to a specific system/sector via the Galaxy Map, and simultaneously bypass the "Traffic NPCs" when crossing from one sector block to another? I'm not looking for a "1 galaxy" type map, since apparently the tech isn't allowing such large maps, but I would prefer not having to talk to the Traffic NPCs every time I change sector block.

4c. Will there be more "quality-of-life" improvements in terms of moving from sector block->system->station/planet, and vice versa? I'd like to be able to exit to Beta Ursae directly from DS9 station, without having to first re-visit the DS9 system. Likewise, i'd like to be able to beam directly to Starfleet Academy from outside Sol while inside the Sirius Sector Block.

5. When will Foundry missions be given "proper" rewards compared to similarly detailed Episodic content?