View Single Post
Ensign
# 37 A Positive and a Negative
11-15-2012, 11:03 PM
I do understand that people should focus on the new content and should be grateful such things were made (otherwise the game would be very mundane with no new updates).

However, it just kills me when there are less chances in getting Dilithium which equates to lesser chances of getting Zen without paying Real-World-Money which in turn makes obtaining of rarer ships even harder, which again equates to lesser ship availability and ends up with another boring game, which perhaps many people seem to think that the new content is "useless" as it destroys one of the main things the people like by adding another, in other words, adding a good and adding a bad, a positive and a negative, which makes it neutral.

I do appreciate the new content. It is the best one yet; the new missions are good and I give thanks to the developers who made it, but we have to speak up and give our opinions to them, to make them understand what the players want, otherwise the game might not be as effective in attracting people to play it. Perhaps the developers had something different in mind, and hence there should be a thread, to show the reasons why the dilithium reward was taken out. That would be awesome.

If I had the chance to speak to the developers (or whoever was in-charge), I would say "thank you for the nice content updates, it was really a nice touch. However, I think the dilithium reward should still be established in the game".

[Every game has its Pro's and Con's, so literally no one can have exactly a "perfect game"]