View Single Post
Ensign
# 327
11-16-2012, 01:16 AM
I am rapidly losing interest in STO, the game seems to now revolve almost entirely on earning dilithium (I will repeat this). I am a casual player with a wife, life, and job. I go F2P and have spent $$ for ships and so forth not because its necessarily cheaper, but because it suits my play style of needing to be absent from the game for extended periods. I return to S7 to find 1) Almost everything costs dilithium, substantially more than before, and 2) ways to easily earn it have been significantly diminished.

Sorry, this is to much like real life. I don't mind flipping you a few bucks here and there for a fun-to-play distraction from my real concerns, but when a few hours a day of GRINDING for in-game currency completely overshadows the attraction of new content, you've lost me.

I'm looking elsewhere for my entertainment now. No need to delete my characters and I'll check in from time to time, but Cryptic and STO can rest assured they've received my CC info for the last time. Thanks, I had fun, but it's time to move on.