View Single Post
Career Officer
# 7
11-16-2012, 09:31 AM
1500-3000 for a full hour in the Academy? If I don't turn in two full 60-packs in that hour, it means I probably wandered off for 10 minutes.

Anyway.

There are plenty of ways to get your dil still, there just aren't any that are significantly faster like there used to be (except the Academy). I haven't entirely worked out what I'm going to do yet, but it should look something like this:

Turn over Contraband
Run any Prisoners/Colonists missions you can find
Run as many Doff assignments that pay out 50-250 Dil as you can find available (depends on how high your ranks are, keep Doffing to build it up!)

That gives you a good baseline of 3000-3500 or so as soon as you log in, maybe more depending on what you were able to do. Then in no particular order:

Fleet Actions (Starbase 24 seems to be about all you can get a group for, hit it every 30 minutes, it's fast)
STFs (normals if you're just grinding dil because you can bang them out fast and not worry about failing)
Dilithium Mining (If the event is active, otherwise don't bother)
Exploration (Since B'Tran is no longer especially advantageous, just do it wherever)
Eta Eridani dailies
Deferi dailies

PvP you can do as well if you want. Generally, you don't have to win to get the Dil reward, just participate. I'm not saying sit there and AFK, but don't get upset if you're getting creamed. Just have fun, do what you can, and don't sweat it. Maybe you'll even get good at it eventually. There are daily wrappers for Arenas and War Zones I think, plus Ker'rat.