View Single Post
Cryptic Studios Team
# 16
11-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Thought the fix was in?
The fix is made, but the fix is not in. We have been in a checkin freeze while the build stabilizes. So only critical fixes get checked in at the moment. This, while annoying, is not critical.

Sorry for the wait guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylanvahr View Post
I keep seeing mention of the last jump for the waterfall, but I don't even see where the first step is to get up there, or where to even begin. There's no footholds, no discernible path, nothing. Feels like this accolade was made exclusively for caitian/ferasan players, and even then, I don't see where they would start.

You start on the forest end of the old bridge, and jump down on to the rocks below. Then you should be able to follow the ledge over to the waterfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Its not easy but you basically follow the wall as far as you can go, and roll forward and to the left. And it will take you a couple of trys.

Devs sure know how to annoy people don't they?
Again, this is not SUPPOSED to be this hard. It was enhardened by another fix, and has already been adjusted, just not checked in. Every one of these exploration accolades should be accessible to any character through simple runs and jumps. No cover shields, no Caitians, no glitching. The fix is coming, please be patient.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?

Last edited by tacofangs; 11-16-2012 at 09:10 AM.