View Single Post
Captain
# 22
11-16-2012, 10:33 AM
I will not dilude myself, I know a lot of people hate me for supporting crypic and defending them, but I am tired of seeing multiple types of people complain.

Personally I made 11k dilithium ore in an hour doing daily from defera, tau dwea, stf.s, and sb24.

But I can see where a lot of people are coming from, however there is a segment which are very large that I believe have no right to complain, this is the segments who used to just log in every day and use many alts to farm quick dil then convert it and just log out....they just log in to farm and leave, those are the most vocal of all.

But more to the point, if you look at past posts you will find all this rage and threats to quit all about dilithium....but its not about it being removed it was about it being added, and yes there were many posts on how it was bad for cryptic and how it would break cryptic in months when in fact it didnt, so you see why I mock and shrug off those who complain about how the easy dilithium channels are gone.

I personally do not care what cryptic does, just so long as they keep it FTP and keep it trek.