View Single Post
Commander
# 120
11-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robuille View Post
I don't need to remind you that this is the holiday season and prime time for new and more interesting games that are being released. Games that aren't centered on abusing their player base. This isn't a threat. It's just the reality of economy. When a product becomes more hassle than enjoyment..., well consumers tend to find new products. Don't make the mistake of figuring us for dupes. We may love Star Trek more than other genres. But most of us don't love the genre enough to allow you to cripple our gameplay.
This, more than anything else. For some of us it's not even really so much that we're hardcore trek fans, it's more that we've invested money into this game and don't want to feel like we've wasted it, which at least for me is what I'm feeling since S7 hit. What do people do when they feel like they've wasted their money? They leave, don't look back, and spread the word that this is a raw deal and you shouldn't spend anything on it. Especially when it's happening right before the holiday season when a lot of people are going to be having a lot of gift money to spend, and will take it elsewhere.