View Single Post
Captain
# 307
11-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
It shows love that they are giving us a new piece of artwork.

Ok, I may have gone a bit overboard with my rant earlier. The point is though, this is not a recruitment drive for the army. This is not meant to be a realistic dipiction of military people. It's just meant to be an eye catching graphic about some random person doing something random. For a game. I don't get all this hate for this. I don't want it to be 100% realistic military. That is an entirely different target audience with an entirely different need. That is not fun. This is a game. It is meant to be fun.

And before anyone says I'm one of those breast obbsessed males, I'd be just as happily defeanding a bare chested guy up there if it looked like he was in a fight.

The addressing the balance was not aimed at this particular piece. It was aimed at other thigns they do. Such as everyone crying for the Borg to be an unstoppable force and not a joke, and when that happens, everyone cries for the Borg to be nerfed because they are too difficult.
I still think the mascot should be more representative of the game and its theme. However, I do see your points and I agree there are different perspectives.
Please fix the Foundry lag!