View Single Post
Captain
# 1 Tholian Annoyances
11-16-2012, 02:36 PM
So now that the Romulan Rep stuff means pugging the same two space missions over and over again, got my first taste of the Tholians. They die adequately enough, but tend to be obnoxious along the way using abilities not listed in the wiki. Its like they're trying to annoy me into giving up. Curious if anyone who's gone through their logs could fill me in on a couple?

First is my weapons going offline all the time. Sometimes I get a big flashing OFFLINE indicator, other times no indicator but my weapons stop firing anyways. Yeah I know sci ships can do that (doesn't work nearly as well for me as for them though) and ET clears it, but that means screwing with my -Team cycling. So who do I need to kill first to make this annoyance go away, and what do I need to spec into to make this stop affecting me at all?

Second, sometimes my shields just get something-like-halved, all four facings all at once. Its not the Web, and its way too big to be a tetryon proc, so what is it, who's doing it, and what are the counters?

PS
Cryptic idea, ya know how nice it would be to be able to seperate out my log of 'what I do to them' and 'what they do to me' instead of bunching it all together as 'Combat (Self)'? Or being able to tell it to stop auto-scrolling during a mission so I can scroll back and see 'what the heck just hit me?'