mk xii split beam: 40 hours

mk xii armor: 40 hours
mk xii weapon: 40 hours
mk xii psg: 40 hours

mk xii deflector: 40 hours
mk xii engine: 40 hours
mk xii shield: 40 hours

@ 2 projects per cycle, total time = 320 hours/2 = 160 hours

add 120 hours for the new set of assimilated console, cutting beam and omega torpedo
add 120 hours for the 2nd set
add 120 hours for the adapted set
add 160 hours for all the costume unlocks

@ 2 projects per cycle, total time = 520 hours/2 = 260 hours

+5 hours, 1 for each tier unlock

total time: 1853.6 hours or 77.23 days per every brand spanking new toon.

that's just the waiting time too! insane, no?

the best part? after all this farming, what are you going to do with your new found sets after waiting all this time? more farming. LOL... oh the irony. all the while, picking up the slack of all of those around you who haven't completed the same grind. If you thought public queues and some private games were bad? Just wait until you have all these new, completely under geared guys trying to participate.
You can't argue with Sharpe on this... I've run plenty of STF's with him and have had a similar experience, I got all my characters (3) kitted with both MACO and OMEGA XII for ground and space... and I work in real life.

These changes mean I have to grind more... I worked it out to keep up with marks I need to do 1 1STF on each char per day, 1Romulan daily patrol on each char per day, One Fleet mission per day, 1 Dilith PVE per day. Plus doffing.

It's about 4 hours every day. before I could do all that on 3 chars in under 2 hours, especially with broken consoles and STF thats dropped Purple Salve like it was Christmas.

Now I have come to the decision that really, even though I am an LTS... I can't play this game anymore, maybe turn up on the weekends and play with the friends I've made here, but advancing my fleet and my chars is a mountain too tall to climb now