View Single Post
Career Officer
# 89
11-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
I don't hate the new system but it's not, in any way superior to the system it replaced.

Personal bugbears:

1 day 16 hours is too long for the projects - 20-24 hours max would be reasonable then we could see daily progress.

Having to wait 3+ days to buy Mk X MACO once you've unlocked it is completely unreasonable - make the purchasing projects 1 hour max.

The cost in Commodities for each set of two Romulan/Omega projectseven at Tier 1 works out at about 125,000 EC across my 3 characters - with reduced loot dropping in game this seems a little harsh - Commodities required should be 50% of what they are now.

And for me at least, there's little (if anything) of value in the Tier 1 unlocks - and charging 30 Doffs for Scorpion Fighters (plus the Dilithium etc.) is just robbery.

This whole thing needs a workover, and it needs it fast.
I came to the conclusion that if things stay as they are I simply won't bother trying to progress and just play a few hours on the weekends for fun.

When I came to the game 3 months ago I was really enthusiastic everything seemed within reach and achievable. I set up my own fleet and even started designing a website for it. Now I think I'm just going to close it down.

It's all just too much for me.