View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 124
11-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
No, this is not what was intended.

DStahl said himself that the purpose of Dilithium changes in Season 7 was so that everyone would refining more than the average of 3000 per day .

I don't know where you guys get this from but I have to spend 20 minutes per Character each day just to make Fleet Marks for the base, I need to add to that Romulan Marks, Dilithium and Omega marks as well as set up my doffs before I can actually do something out of routine... sorry but with 3 Characters and trying to support a fleet, it's just too much.

Lol @ 1.5 hours...

This is an absolute killer for the casual and weekend player as well, everything requires periodically logging in for people who work hard during the week this system is pointless. Then when they get free time on the weekends they have little or nothing to do beyond hollow STF's and scanning rocks.
Could not agree more.....since this new update came out my in game time has dropped....I just dont feel like grinding as much anymore...school is more of a priority now then in the past and my game time is slowly dropping off....nothing about this new grind gets me excited or even close to wanting to take part in unlocking the rep systems....