View Single Post
Ensign
# 25
11-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Is S7 worth it to you? Are you happy with it? Do you even want to play the game? Can you play the game?

If Cryptic really held a vote, would you say yes or no to temporarily going back to S6 until the devs listen to the community and fix up S7? (I don't know if that's even possible, but if it was would you want them to)
Not for a second. I don't understand why we have to go through this every time something changes.

I know that being unable to play because of technical issues must legitimately suck for you, as well as for anybody else who's having similar issues. I hope that Cryptic is making it a high priority to get your problem addressed. The fact is, though, that every patch brings potential issues. Anybody who expected Season 7 to launch without any hiccups is delusional. Personally, I'm just hoping that they have the worst bugs solved by the end of next week.

As far as the content changes go, I'm thrilled with what I've seen so far. There have been a few things that I wasn't as happy about, but I think I understood why they were done. Overall, this has improved my enjoyment of the game already.