View Single Post
Commander
# 34
11-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Personally I pretty much LOVE the changes in S7. Is it perfect? No. Have they put some systems in place to be able to keep moving forward and adding content? Yes.

It seems to me the only thing to really complain about is dilithium changes, and yet, I am easily making the dilith cap and more while being able to play more types of content. The KEY to S7 being a success IMO is that they stick with the systems they have in place and don't make any more radical changes. If the devs continue to listen to the actual FEEDBACK adn implement minor changes as needed, the framework they have in place now should be able to stay in place for a long time.

Maybe I am overly affected by the fact that I find the Vault Ensnared to be the best instance they have made yet, and the fact that I can have my Peregrine always at the ready, and that I can access the Omega Store and the Romulan Store from anywhere I want to, and everyone who works for it can have the MK XII Sets of their choice without having to spam an instance they hate, and that all the new missions have my fleetmates teaming up and playing together more than they ever did before, and massive reduction in resources needed to build the starbase, and I can run the STFs and Romulan missions that I like and avoid the ones I don't ... and ... and .. and.

I assure you, once the vets are caught up in the rep system so they can get yet another MK XII set for the newest BOFF on the roster without having to run IGE over and over and over and over again, I think you will see very few complaints.