@Borticus:Tactical Cube deals 342293 (203411) Kinetic Damage to [NAME]
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
11-18-2012, 02:03 AM
I decided to take my oddy out the other day (very good tank, takes 3 high powered escorts in pvp to take down) the borg fired 2 torps at it, 1 I took out with EWP the other FAW missed, it took 90% off me through full shields the remaining 10% went with 1 tick of burn.
IF shields affect the damage on these things then I dread to think what it would do to bare hull... I went back to my Excelsior as that lasts longer in a fight if that takes down two torps the borg throw at it (Fires 1, waits for EWP to fade then fires another) then it blows up for no apparent reason showing 300k+ damage.
There is definitely something wrong here, 1 shot kills and invisi-torps are not hard, just annoying. (Yes I count the first scenario as 1 shot kill)