View Single Post
Career Officer
# 39
11-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
i dunno, it still sounds a little harsh with the badmouthing of your own wife and seems a bit angry in general.
Jees you don't have to make it sound like a beat her.... lol. You're taking the insane wife gag just a bit too seriously. I mean you can't believe everything you read on the internet... and she's alright I guess. We've been together for a bit more than a year and I've known her since 9th grade, but in 9th grade she had these big ugly glasses and if you had asked me if I was going to marry her then... I would have laughed you out of the classroom... but enough about how ugly she was lol... somehow between then and now she managed to get unbeaten by the ugly stick, maybe it was just the glasses? I mean, you could burn ants in the sun with them...

I would throw myself in front of a train for her (don't call the suicide hotline on me...) though she is just a bit naggy. Perhaps I should have described a spoiled rotten 7 year old character instead of a crazy wife for the original description about how everyone still posting like they can make a difference about Season 7 is worried about nothing as the worst has been corrected or is a whiner... which I think I pretty much nailed down in the subsequent posts thereafter. The bratty "I want it now" rich girl from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory would have fit well in the same example. I don't have one of those yet, she's only two months old right now and definitely wont be rich unless she finds a sucker to marry... haha
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Last edited by phantomeight; 11-18-2012 at 03:55 AM.