View Single Post
Career Officer
# 17
11-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
we're practically DROWNING in Battlecruisers. how about something that has some actual HANDLING?
Yep. Fix the Qin pivot, and put together a 3-variant of it, sharing customization options with the existing Qin/Birok. Make sure it lives up to the two descriptions we have - hard core hull (based on ENT Sleeping Dogs) and deadly front arc (from the in-game descriptions of the class the shipyard requisition contact gives you)

Personally I would make the tac version with a console that gives it a single-target Disruptor Autocannon (similar to the Bortasqu'), an eng version that gives it a Coherent Molecular Alloy console for a hull buff of some kind. For Science, I sadly don't see anything in the notes on our one and only hard canon example of Raptors we have. I'd love it if those consoles could be used on any Qin (including Fleet) but I doubt it would happen that way.

I suspect, however, that a BoP will be more likely the Dev's reply to a Vesta.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 11-18-2012 at 11:50 AM.