View Single Post
Captain
# 373
11-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasrs View Post
And while you're thinking about that, how about thinking about what us ladies would like to see? Lets see some skin on the guys. Let their shirts rip TOS style. Let them roll up their sleeves. Let them take off their shirts altogether. And for equality's sake, give they guys some skirts!!! Kilts, togas maybe, and how about those first season TNG skant uniforms?
I agree with the first bit. But the second bit is just as bad, the other way round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleduck View Post
Let's do a Handsome Phase Guy vs Pretty Phaser Lady comparison.

Handsome Phaser Guy: Above average attractive MAN. Wearing in-game uniform. Firing Phaser.

Pretty Phaser Lady: Above average VULCAN FEMALE. Wearing in-game uniform*. Firing Phaser.

Problem is all in your heads guys. It sounds like you have some internal sexism issues you need to overcome =/ Because all I see are your own psychological projections. =/

*Currently no Open variant of Fleet Odyssey Uniform. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.
Try again.

Handsome Phaser Guy: Above average attractive MAN. Wearing closed up practical uniform with trousers. Firing Phaser and looking at a target.

Pretty Phaser Lady: Above average VULCAN FEMALE. Wearing breast dangling top, sex object skirt, with silly boots uniform. Firing Phaser and not even looking at the target.

Hard to see how my view is sexist at all!

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.

Last edited by artan42; 11-18-2012 at 11:00 AM.