View Single Post
Republic Veteran
Something I've noticed concerning the Temporal Lock Box and the associated paraphernalia in the Lobi store:
Ultimate Lock Box Prize in the form of the 29th century Wells class Time Ship, with supplemental Aeon class Time shuttle in the Lobi store;
Phaser weapons based off the ones seen wielded by the crew of the U.S.S. Relativity, also 29th century based technology;
And yet, when they got around to offering us up a uniform to compliment all this wonderful 29th century tech, we get...
... the 31st century Time Traveler jumpsuit seen by Crewman Daniels in Enterprise?
What.
I mean, I didn't check the forums when the Lock Box and satellite gear was revealed so maybe this was pointed out already, but why didn't we get the 29th century Starfleet uniforms that are actually related to all the time travel tech we got with this lock box?
And frankly, the Time Traveler jumpsuit is kind of lackluster compared to the rather spiffy (in my opinion at least) 29th century uniforms worn by Braxton and Ducane, and the rest of the Relativity crew. Why didn't we get the actual Relativity uniforms?
It's like, you're in the last stretch of a relay race, you're almost there, and you trip yourself on purpose: they gave us everything else, the weapons, the actual class of starship itself, but then choked on the uniform.
It's not so much that I'm complaining, mind you. Just kinda confused as to who's call this was and why they made this particular decision. And to also point out that I'd probably hock up either some cash or some Lobi for an honest-to-Great Bird of the Galaxy 29th century Starfleet uniforms.
Formerly GT-01. Runnin' a small lite-RP casual fleet called "The Voyagers"! Message me in-game at either Salen@GT01 or Xavok@GT01 if yer interested.
Here's my neat Idea's Thread.