View Single Post
Captain
# 6
11-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
I will definitely be glad when all the moaning and groaning stops and the forum is not a depressing experience anymore. Maybe when some of those who keep threatening to quit actually do.

S7 isn't perfect. Nothing in this world is. There are things I don't like about it, but that's life.
Keep dreaming. The forums have always been a toxic experience, and I kind of wish I knew why I was dumb enough to keep up with them - probably because they were very helpful when I was a fledgling n00b. There are some thoughtful people on here, they're just usually not the loudest. The loudest tend to dominate the forums and in-game chat.

Unfortunately there have been doomsday prophecies every single day since I got on here, and tons of them. I swear, some people live to watch STO die - and will probably be crying the hardest should it actually shuffle off this mortal coil. Especially when they realize that the only replacement Star Trek game that is likely to ever surface would be based on Abrams' reboot.

Last edited by red01999; 11-18-2012 at 01:24 PM.