View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-18-2012, 01:42 PM
when your in a team, the range range for hanger pets is actually 100 km thats why they go fly off to help a teammate that is in battle 60 km away, but when your solo its a mere 10.5 km....even though the wiki and the tooltips say 15 km

the AI does suck against the larger vessels but its good for the medium and small vessels.

also, the stalkers have low hull because they are FIGHTERS not shuttle craft that need hull. They are meant to be spammed to keep their numbers up. so if they go boom they are replaced quickly.

I actually haven't had any issues with fighters just sitting right on top of an enemy, but at the same time i haven't taken my Atrox out yet since S7 started, and I've been using advanced slavers on my KDF and they are always moving around, only stopping after the enemy has been completely destroyed.

heck, the BoP pets are doing really well also, unlike reports from others saying that they suck, i can sit in N'Vak tearing through borg with just the normal BoPs just fine.

and when your going full impulse, activate it, then stop the engines for about 2 seconds so that the command is sent to the pets and your fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p