Thread: Seriously?!?!?!
View Single Post
Captain
# 12
11-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangere View Post
4 to 6 weeks of starting the "projects" right after the last one ended. I'm sorry, but I work full time. I can't be logging in in the middle of the day to start new projects, and I don't have the time to be running STFs every night. It would take me at least 2 months to get through it, probably close to 3, with much of the time I do have available to play just sitting around doing nothing because of the timing of things.
Ok, so you can't log-in in the middle of the day to restart your projects once they run out? Cool YOU DONT HAVE TO ALWAYS HAVE THE PROJECTS RUNNING!!! You are not getting penalized for not having a project running. All that you lose is the opportunity cost of what? a few hours? a day maybe of the Reputation cooking? If you are seriously THAT worked up over having an empty slot in your reputation system, work out a schedule. You know how long it takes to run a project. don't start a new one until you can be sure to come back and refill its replacement.

Again, this is not a life or death situation. If your Strawberries in Farmville can wither and die, so can your Reputation system run dry for a few hours.