View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 72
11-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Overall I am disappointed in S7. I am accustomed to the marathon, where I can make progress and have a goal in sight, even if it's occasionally slow going. To the marathon has now been added hurdles, fake road signs, flaming pit traps, and ACME-style obstacles, in the form of a proliferation of currencies that must be earned for very little reward, and time sinks associated with that. It feels like Cryptic/PW is afraid we are tearing through the content too rapidly, so let's throw in some roadblocks, and oh yes, don't overlook the chance to make more money off the players. S7 feels shiny but contentless.

Has any fleet actually completed their starbase yet, or even started Tier 5? I'm a little curious.
"Susse-thrai" had been the name bestowed upon her, half in anger, half in affection, by her old crew on Bloodwing; the keen-nosed, cranky, wily old she-beast, never less dangerous than when you thought her defenseless, and always growing new teeth far back in her throat to replace the old ones broken in biting out the last foe's heart.
Romulans: left one homeworld, lost another, third time's the charm?

Last edited by sussethrai; 11-19-2012 at 12:27 AM.